Exeter Sports Academy provides fitness classes to around 300 attendees per week.
17 sports and activity groups bring up to 2000 a week through ESA’s doors.
We also have further foot fall through activities including kids clubs, football leagues, therapy usage, gym attendees and personal training.
1. What are the boards made of?
– The Boards are printed on 5mm thick Foamex which has a good resistance to being used on the football pitch.
However ESA take no accountability for damaged boards or wear and tear after 6 months from installation.
2. Are there any restrictions on what we can advertise?
– To a degree yes, we do have children’s classes so use of more
colourful language will be prohibited as will images that are deemed inappropriate for children. This is all common sense and we have carefully selected companies like yourselves who we feel meet our values, have a sense of humour and will therefore be considerate in what is put up.
3. Will any of my local competitors be advertising?
– Yes potentially, it is not an exclusive facility, although your marketing will attract people who know like and trust your brand, as will your competitors so anyone who likes and want you will do so and vice versa.
4. How will my business benefit from your target market?
– By having more people view your products on a local level, with a high level of foot fall and we have carefully selected companies that
our current members, staff and directors already use and have bought value into their lives and have recommended their products / services to people already at E.S.A.
5. Can I change my artwork at any time?
– Yes. If you decide to change your artwork, Just provide us with your new rebound board and we will fit it for you when appropriate.
6. Who else uses Exeter Sports Academy?
– At Present we have a real variety of rental customers such as
Street Motion free running
Te ashi do
weekly roller discos
Devon krav Maga
Exeter city football club
Line dancing and zumba.